Student registration must be accompanied by a 350 EUR security deposit. Before registering see the Rates and the room vacancies .
Due to the many email queries we received concerning student accommodation for the new academic year 2023/2024, we wish to inform all our students that we are updating our website, but we haven't yet put up room vacancies.
Send us an email if you would like to be added to our mailing list to be alerted when the website is ready.
Notes to aid completion of the Kings Court Application Form 2023/2024
Permanent Address: Your home address where you normally reside.
E-mail address: this must be a working email address that is checked regularly. Please ensure that on the form that the email address is legible. Please print each letter of the email address separately. If you do not receive an email within three weeks of moving into Kings Court Apartments please call to the office. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure they are receiving emails from us.
Arrival Date: if unknown please submit an date in September as the full academic year starts in September and ends the following year in May.
Departure Date: if unknown please submit a date late in May as the academic year finishes the following May. If it is the case that students are on placement and looking for a one semester stay please contact the office for availability.
Students Identification Number: This number is issued by the M.T.U college after enrolment. This is printed on the T card and is known as the T number. If unknown please put 0. This number would not be available to potential first year students completing this form. When received please submit to the office via email.
Course being studied: if it is the case that a prospective first year student has applied for multiple courses please state these on the application form. Once known which course will be taking up please notify us via email. If you are repeating a year then you must notify the office immediately.
Vehicle Details: if you have a vehicle that will be parked in Kings Court then all details must be provided on the application.
Parking spaces are limited and are given to the first 160 students that request a space.
Health and Emergency: it is extremely important to submit the name and details of the person to contact in the event of an emergency. If you have any special needs/health problems that impact you while staying in Kings Court then these must be stated in the application form. All details provided are kept confidential.
Apartment Request: If requesting to reside in a particular apartment then three apartment numbers must be supplied. Any more or less will be viewed as null and void and the request will be discarded. A final decision is made by management regarding allocations and assumptions should not be made. Three apartment numbers should be entered on the form in all cases.
Sharing request: You must fill your own name into the space ‘Student 1’. Please note only one student (you only), two student (you and another student), or four student (you and three other students) requests will be processed i.e. three people (you and two other students) cannot be requested. The request will be marked null and void and random allocation will take place.
Bedroom Allocation: We do not accept bedroom requests. A process of random selection only for bedrooms .
All requests are not guaranteed and standard policy will remain in place.
Rates: Please refer to the Rates page for a detailed explanation of all the different payments the student is required to submit in order to be guaranteed accommodation for the full academic year.
The 350 EUR Security Deposit must be paid online when you are filling in the web page application form.
Afterwards, rent payments can be made by cheque, money order, bank draft, or credit card by contacting us directly on 066 7193600.
At the end of the academic year, your deposit will be refunded to you by bank transfer. Therefore, please ensure that the BIC and IBAN numbers of your bank account that you enter in the online form are accurate.
When making rent payment by cheque/postal order/money order/bank draft, please
make it payable to:
‘The Rookery Management Company CLG’.
and enclose with the other requested documentation outlined above.
- When making a rent payment by debit/credit card or EFT, please attach a note in order for us to contact you to allocate the payment to your account and to send you a receipt. ** Students first name and surname must be included in the reference box **
- It is important to note that your online application for accommodation must include a 350 EUR security deposit payable out of your Paypal account in one single transaction, in order for your application to be registered on our database. Therefore you should ensure that you have sufficient funds in your Paypal account to make the 350 EUR security deposit in a single transaction.
- As well as the customary Paypal email that you receive when you make a payment transaction through Paypal, you will also receive an email from us verifying that your application has been registered successfully on our system. The email will contain your Paypal transaction number. This is an important number as you will be required to produce it when you are uploading your passport type photo into our database. Instructions on this will be contained in the email.
- Refund of deposits will be by bank transfer. Please ensure that you BIC and IBAN bank details are accurate as the Rookery Management Company will not accept liability for any inaccuracies submitted.
Please note the security deposit will not be accepted if all requested documentation is not submitted or is incomplete. For further information regarding deposits visit www.kingscourtapartments.com
Application Form Guide
Don't use your smartphone to fill in the online form. It is very easy to make spelling mistakes on smartphones. Use a laptop or an office computer.
Double-check that all of the input fields are filled in correctly before clicking the submit button. Changes to any information requirements on the application form post submission must be submitted to the office by email.
A full Application for Residency is comprised of all elements outlined below.
- Online Application Form submitted to our system together with the 350 Eur Paypal payment.
- Upload your photo. We will send you a instructions by email when you pay the security deposit.
- Fully Completed Guarantor Form submitted to us on paper.
- Fully Completed Security Form submitted to us on paper. Your photo will appear on the Security Form from the photo upload.
After submitting the Security Deposit through Paypal, you should follow the instruction in the email message to print out the Guarantor and the Security Forms; fill them in and send the completed paper documentation as outlined in full to:
The Rookery Management Company,
Managers Office, Block D,
Kings Court Apartments,
When we receive the security deposit through Paypal, our system will send you an email (to your PayPal email address) containing your registration details and the amount paid. It is important that the email address you give us is correct and valid.
If you do not receive an email from us within 2 hours after paying the 350 euro security deposit through PayPal, please contact us at 066 7193600 during business hours Monday to Friday, or send an email, but check the Junk and Trash folders of your PayPal email account first.
The instructions by email will explain how to upload your passport sized photo through our website. You must do this in order for your application to be accepted.
You photo must clearly identify you. If we are not satisfied with it you will have to send us a better photo.
- After you upload your photo go back to the email message we sent you. There will be a second link to take you to a special web page that displays both the Guarantor and Security Forms. Print out these forms on paper; one A4 page for the Guarantor Form and one A4 page for the Security Form; then have your guarantor fill it in and sign the Guarantor Form, and you must fill in and sign the Security Form. Your photo will be already on the Security Form from the photo upload. Return the two forms to us as soon as possible.
- If you need any help don't hesitate to call us on 066 7193600